Car Oils and Fluids
A great way to keep your car in good running shape is to check the fluids. It’s an inexpensive and simple way to prevent engine wear or damage. While checking the fluids in your car is a fairly straightforward process, we have our experts to help you!
- Oil to keep the moving parts lubricated.
- Radiator Fluid keeps your engine from overheating.
- Transmission Fluid keeps your transmission lubricated, which can prevent many expensive issues from developing.
- Power Steering Fluid keeps your car’s power steering working by keeping it lubricated, adding power to your ability to control the car’s wheels.
- Brake Fluid is pressurized and adds power to your braking and keeps you from running into other vehicles.
- Air Conditioning Coolant when the weather warms up, you’ll want to check the coolant level in your air conditioning system to make sure it’s ready to work.
- Washer Fluid doesn’t keep your engine running, but it’s really helpful for making it easier for you to see while you’re driving.
Click the brand logos below to see the available oils/fluids.